CALS Support of Teaching and Learning Committee
Committee Members (term end date)
- Jonathan Russell-Anelli (‘24) - Chair
- Christopher Byrne (‘24)
- Jeremy Allen ('25)
- Ian Hewson ('25)
- Jeffrey Perry ('26)
- Abby Drake ('26)
- Kristina Blake-Hodek ('26)
- Greg Peck ('27)
Benjamin Moss, Liaison, CTI
Christina Schmidt, Liaison, OAP
Student Member (term end date)
- Monifa Morgan-Bell ('24)
Eight elected faculty members, ex officio members (from the Office of Academic Programs (OAP) and the Center for Teaching Innovation (CTI)) and two undergraduate representatives.
Committee Chair: Elected annually by the committee from its faculty membership
Lengths of Terms
- Faculty - 4 years
- Student - 1 year
- Maintain liaison with the College Office of Academic Programs and other University teaching support programs; communicate with the faculty on information relevant to the enhancement of teaching.
- Recommend methods for promoting teaching competence in faculty and teaching assistants. Develop and review programs to support the enhancement and maintenance of teaching competence in the College.
- Recommend policy and methods for constructive uses of teaching evaluations in support of faculty teaching.
- Report annually to the faculty.
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.