Weed biology explained and how to exploit weed vulnerabilities to develop a cultural weed management plan and improve the effectiveness of herbicides.
- Weed Biology and Weed Vulnerabilities
- Weed Seedbanks and Seed Predators to Reduce Weeds
- Cultivation That Works
- Mulching, Tarping, Anaerobic Disinfestation
- Properly Timing Herbicides
- Planning Cropping Systems to Exploit Weed Vulnerabilities
- Farmers Thor Oeschner and Jean Paul Courtens
- Dr. Adam Davis, University of Illinois
- Cornell Weed Scientists
- Cornell Cooperative Extension Educators
Please pre-register ($60/person) by 5:00 pm March 2, 2023,online, call (518)765-3518 or cce-caahp [at] cornell.edu (email).
Check-in begins at 9:30 am.
For program questions or special accommodations: Aaron Gabriel 518-380-1496 or adg12 [at] cornell.edu (email).
Date & Time
March 7, 2023
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
More information about this event.
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.
Please enter a valid email address to subscribe to the newsletter.