The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) is dedicated to creating partnerships with two-year and community colleges that offer programs that align with CALS’ mission. One important way of doing this is through articulation agreements. An articulation agreement matches coursework between schools and is designed to help students make a smooth transition when transferring to CALS.
We are currently in the process of updating these agreements. While this update is being completed, please know that we will continue to work with students and staff from our partner institutions to ensure a smooth transition to CALS. You may use our Transfer Course Database as a guide as you review coursework from your home institution, though it is not a guarantee that coursework will transfer. Please review the CALS transfer course policy for complete details.
Please feel free to reach out to the Admissions Office at cals_admissions [at] cornell.edu with further questions about our transfer agreements and we appreciate your patience as we navigate these updates.
Note: The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences and Cornell University reserve the right to determine, in their sole discretion, whether course credit earned at other schools, either secondary or post-secondary, meet the College’s and the University’s academic standards and will therefore be eligible to be applied toward Cornell degree requirements. Applicants and matriculated students should not assume that, because a particular course taken at another school is listed as a recommended course or a foundational course, it will necessarily be eligible for Cornell credit.
Final decisions regarding acceptance to CALS rests solely with the Selection Committee; applicants must satisfy all Cornell University and CALS requirements and standards.
New York State Colleges
- Alfred State College
- Borough of Manhattan Community College
- Cayuga Community College
- Corning Community College
- Dutchess Community College
- Erie Community College
- Finger Lakes Community College (General Articulation)
- Finger Lakes Community College (Viticulture)
- Finger Lakes Community College (Enology)
- Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Genesee Community College
- Herkimer College
- Hudson Valley Community College
- Jamestown Community College
- Jefferson Community College
- LaGuardia Community College
- Mohawk Valley Community College
- Monroe Community College
- Morrisville State College
- Nassau Community College
- Niagara County Community College
- Onondaga Community College
- Rockland Community College
- Schenectady County Community College
- Suffolk County Community College
- SUNY Broome Community College (General Articulation)
- SUNY Broome Community College (Food Science)
- SUNY Broome Community College (Food Operations Management)
- SUNY Canton
- SUNY Cobleskill
- SUNY Delhi
- SUNY Orange
- SUNY Ulster
- Tompkins Cortland Community College
- Westchester Community College
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.