Visiting Lecturer, Department of Communication
Eiseman, D. & Hoffmann, M. (forthcoming). The story of climate change through food. In Storytelling to Accelerate Climate Solutions. Springer Nature. Switzerland.
Hoffmann, M., Koplinka-Loehr, C., & Eiseman, D. (April 2021). The Changing Menu: How Climate Change is Affecting the Foods We Love and Need. Cornell University Press.
Eiseman, D., Allred, S.B., Smallidge, P., Chawla, P., Dellorto-Blackwell, C., Boone, B. (under review). Marketing the Master Forest Owner Volunteer Program: A Pilot study on the messaging and materials of engagement. Applied Environmental Education and Communication.
Yu, C., Margolin, D., Fownes, J., Eiseman, D., Chatrchyan, A., & Allred, S.B. (2021). Tweeting about Climate: Which Politicians speak up and what do they speak up about? Social Media and Society.
Eiseman, D., Allred, S.B., & Smallidge, P. (2021). Applying service-dominant logic to peer-to-peer experiences between Master Forest Owner Volunteers and woodland owners in New York State. Small-Scale Forestry.
Eiseman, D., Armstrong, A., & Chatrchyan, A. (2020). Designing an Extension Climate Stewards Volunteer Program: Incorporating sense of community, social practice, and self-efficacy theories. Environmental Education Research. 26, 11
Schuldt, J., Eiseman, D., & Hoffmann, M. (2020). Climate change impacts on food choice: How knowledge and politics interact to shape public concern. Agriculture and Human Values. 37:885–893.
Eiseman, D. & Jonsson, M. (2019) Leveraging the coffee experience as a tool for engagement with climate change. Qualitative Market Research. 22, 4.
Black, I. & Eiseman, D. (2019). Climate Change Behaviours and Communications Segmentation Study: Report for the Scottish Government. ClimateXChange. Scotland.
Eiseman, D. and Hoffmann, M. (2019). Climate Change and Increasing Risks to the Global Food Supply Chain. Cornell University Dyson, SC Johnson College of Business Smart Marketing Brief
Eiseman, D. (2019). The Coffee drinking experience: Contributions to pleasure, well-being, and consumer engagement. In Food and experiential marketing: Pleasure, Wellbeing, and consumption of the Interpretative Marketing Research Series. Routledge, New York.
Eiseman, D. (2018). Marketing sustainable tourism: Principles and practice. In Tourism Marketing Perspectives. Routledge.
- Climate Change Leadership, eCornell course. https://ecornell.cornell.edu/courses/leadership-and-strategic-management/climate-change-leadership/
- Conversations that Matter: Service-learning and curriculum design. FEMA Higher Education Symposium (June 2021).
- Exhibitor in the University of Huddersfield Climate Action and Visual Culture Virtual Exhibit (2021).
- Bridging Science with Policy Through Storytelling: A Workshop. SUSTEX 2021 Summit, Texas A&M Business School (2021).
- Pathways for empowering community resilience. The Voinovich Public Innovation Challenge (2020).
- Building climate resilience through engaged research with farmers, communities, and youth. UNFCCC SB50 Meeting, Bonn, Germany (2019).