Kenneth Bissett Award 2021 Application
Deadline to submit complete application is Monday, April 5, 2021 by 9:00 am.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Application requires a resume, personal statement, and two on-campus references with contact information.
- Combine and name your files: Award Name_Last Name, First Initial, i.e. "KennethBissett_Smith, J._Resume"
- If your packet is too large - please complete the information below and then email the packet to hec58 [at] cornell.edu or drop off a hardcopy to 451 Mann Library Building.
To apply for the Bissett award you must be a regular or transfer student (at least two semesters in the Department of Communication), be a junior or senior, and must have taken a visual, design, or writing course in the Department of Communication.
All applications must include the information below:
- Completed Application
- Name and email of two references (on campus)
- Personal statement relating to your interest in and concern for others.
- Portfolio (original or copies) of art/design work and written material (can include course work).