Anson H. Rowe Award 2021 Application
Deadline to submit complete application is Monday, April 5, 2021 by 9:00 am.
Instructions for completing the application:
- Application requires a resume, personal statement, and two on-campus references with contact information.
- Combine and name your files: Award Name_Last Name, First Initial, i.e. "AnsonH.Rowe_Smith, J._Resume"
- If your packet is too large - please complete the information below and then email the packet to hec58 [at] cornell.edu or drop off a hardcopy to 451 Mann Library Building.
The Anson H. Rowe Endowment Award is divided into two parts. One award will be granted to a senior and another will be granted to a junior. Applicants must be majoring in Communication.
- Overall scholastic achievement
- Demonstrated proficiency and breadth of experience in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and/or radio and television;
- Financial need.
- Only for the senior recipient: Awarded to a senior who has applied or has been accepted to a graduate program for Fall 2021.
- Preference will be given to those planning to specialize in the areas of interpersonal communication, public speaking, radio or television.
All applications must include the information below:
- Completed Application
- Name and email of two references (on campus)
- Personal statement highlighting proficiency in interpersonal communication, public speaking, and/or radio and TV (no more than 1000 words). Seniors: your statement should also make note of your future plans regarding graduate or law school.