Graduate Student, Department of Communication
ccm252 [at] cornell.edu
- Duffy, B. E., & Meisner, C. (in press). Platform governance at the margins: Social media creators’ experiences with algorithmic (in)visibility. Media, Culture & Society. https://doi.org/10.1177/01634437221111923
- Meisner, C., Duffy, B. E., & Ziewitz, M. (in press). The labor of search engine evaluation: Making algorithms more human or humans more algorithmic?New Media & Society.
- Ledbetter, A. M., & Meisner, C. (2022). Sharing with just a few “finsta” friends: Context collapse, privacy, and imagined audiences on social media. In D. O. Braithwaite, J. T. Child, K. R. Rossetto, & J. T. Wood (Eds.), Casing Interpersonal Communication: Case Studies in Personal and Social Relationships (3rd ed.). Kendall Hunt.
- Meisner, C., & Ledbetter, A. M. (2021). Participatory branding on social media: The affordances of live streaming for creative labor. New Media & Society. https://doi.org/10.1177%2F1461444820972392
- Ledbetter, A. M., & Meisner, C. (2021). Extending the personal branding affordances typology to parasocial interaction with public figures on social media: Social presence and multiplexity as mediators. Computers in Human Behavior, 115, 1-11. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chb.2020.106610
- Meisner, C., & Hinderaker, A. (2020). Reframed crisis narratives: Localized agenda setting, product loyalty, and pre-existing organizational narratives in the 2015 Blue Bell Creameries listeriosis crisis. Western Journal of Communication, 84(2), 186-203. https://doi.org/10.1080/10570314.2019.163701
- Graduate Seed Grant, Cornell Center for the Study of Inequality, 2021
- Media Studies Working Group Grant, Cornell Media Studies Initiative, 2021