CoE Coffee, Coaching & Connections, presented by the New York State Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture at Cornell AgriTech, is a monthly series highlighting industry and academic leaders addressing essential topics for food, beverage and agriculture entrepreneurs.
April's event, hosted in partnership with the U.S Small Business Administration (SBA) is an interactive seminar on how farmers and food producers can identify opportunities and connect with governmental and institutional buyers on the local, state and federal levels.
- Anna Vulaj Fitzsimmons, CCAS, CPP - Program Director, Monroe County Finger Lakes APEX Accelerator
- Becky O'Connor - Farm to Institution Coordinator, Cornell Cooperative Extension
- Michelle Warren - Deputy Director, USDA Office of Small Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Virginia Smith - Branch Manager, U.S. Small Business Administration
- Ryan Smith, Division of Minority and Women’s Business Development, Empire State Development
The seminar is free to attend and breakfast will be provided. This hybrid seminar is available to both in-person and virtual attendees.
Click the link below to register:
Date & Time
April 13, 2023
9:00 am - 11:00 am
More information about this event.
Jacob Pucci, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, New York State Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture at Cornell AgriTech
- jpucci [at] cornell.edu
Center of Excellence in Food and Agriculture
Center of Excellence for Food and Agriculture
We openly share valuable knowledge.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.