Visiting Lecturer, Department of Communication
487B Mann Library Building
Ithaca, NY 14853
cy395 [at] cornell.edu
- Yu, C.*, Liao, W.*, & Margolin, D.B. (forthcoming). “The differential impacts of blinded online reviews: Comparing socio-emotional features of guest and host reviews on Airbnb”, Telematics and Informatics. (*equal contribution)
- Yu, C., Margolin, D. B., Fownes, J. R., Eiseman, D. L., Chatrchyan, A. M., & Allred, S. B. (2021). Tweeting about climate: Which politicians speak up and what do they speak up about?. Social Media+ Society, 7(3), 20563051211033815.
- Yu, C., & Margolin, D.B. (2021). The disproportion of crowd wisdom: The impact of status seeking on Yelp reviews. PLoS ONE, 16(6), e0252157.
- Yu, C., & Margolin, D.B. (2021). Food “taste” on Yelp: Displays of cultural omnivorousness and authenticity in dining choices and online reviews. Food, Culture & Society, 1–21. https://doi.org/10.1080/15528014.2021.1962627
- Fownes, J. R., Yu, C., & Margolin, D.B. (2018). Twitter and climate change. Sociology Compass, 12(6), e12587.