Ashlee (she/her/hers) joined the Department of Communication in July 2022 after working in the School of Integrative Plant Science as their Administrative Assistant and Interim Undergraduate Program Coordinator. As a member of multiple historically marginalized communities, and a first-gen college student herself, Ashlee has a passion for diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility. Ashlee currently sits on the executive board for the Cornell Disability Colleague Network Group, where she advocates for university-wide change and support for Cornell employees with disabilities. Ashlee holds a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science, with a focus in Terrestrial Plant Ecology, from SUNY Brockport. She enjoys camping, hiking, various crafts, and spending time with her cats.
As the Undergraduate Program Coordinator, Ashlee assists with:
- Prospective undergraduate student information
- Undergraduate Communication Orientation
- Undergraduate advising for Communication majors and minors
- Communication course coordination
- Coordination of undergraduate student awards