Status message

Interested in helping inform the design of the new Cornell CALS website? Complete this 5-minute survey and you will be entered into a drawing for one of five $100 Amazon gift cards! Take the Survey!

Students walking

Apply to CALS

Undergraduate Admissions

For prospective undergraduate first-year and transfer students, the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Admissions Office serves as the primary entry point to learn about our academic programs and majors, learn about the CALS experience through student profiles, and request more information.

Graduate Education

CALS offers research-centered advanced degrees in more than 30 fields of study. The Cornell University Graduate School administers admissions to graduate programs at Cornell.

Master of Professional Studies

The Master of Professional Studies (M.P.S.) program is designed for people who are looking for a graduate degree and a career in science, but who are not interested in research careers.