Processing Grains and Growing for New Markets
- Understanding & Comparing Grain Mills & Their Flour – roller, stone, & impact mills - Andrew Ross, Oregon State Univ.
- De-hulling & Rolling Grains: spelt, emmer, einkorn, oats and buckwheat - Nigel Tudor, Weatherbury Farm
- The Malting Process for Baking and Brewing - Harmonie Bettenhausen, Hartwick Craft Food & Beverage
- Marketing Strategies for Grains New to the Marketplace - Uliana Ahaskova, CCE Uslter
- Dry Bean Production and Marketing - Kristen Loria, Cornell University
- Rye Production and Capturing Its Value – Heather Darby, UVM
Pre-registrations ($50) required by February 2, 2023 by 5 pm, online. For program questions contact Aaron Gabriel, 518-380-1496, adg12 [at] cornell.edu or Christian Malsatzki, 845-340-3990 x 316, cpm78 [at] cornell.edu.
Date & Time
February 7, 2023
10:00 am - 3:30 pm
More information about this event.
Uliana Ahaskova, CCE Ulster
Harmonie Bettenhausen, Hartwick Craft Food & Beverage
Heather Darby, UVM
Kristen Loria, Cornell University
Andrew Ross, Oregon State University
Nigel Tudor, Weatherbury Farm
Soil and Crop Sciences Section
We openly share valuable knowledge. Often through email.
Sign up for more insights, discoveries and solutions.