Have questions about applying to CALS?
Navigating the admissions process can be confusing, but you are only a click, email, or phone call away from the help you need.
Please read through the Admissions website carefully, as it contains answers to many of the most common questions, including:
- Could CALS be the perfect fit for you? Why CALS?
- What majors, minors, or pre-professional programs are available? What should you expect once you start attending CALS? The Academic Experience
Other frequently visited pages
- Find information about the application process. Apply.
- Check the status of your application.
- Many general questions are answered on the university’s Cornell A-Z.
- Confirm address to mail application materials: mailing instructions for application materials.
If you still have questions, the CALS Admissions Office will be happy to help. Please send an email using the form below, and an Admissions staff member will respond as soon as possible.
If you need to contact CALS directly
CALS Undergraduate Admissions
177 Roberts Hall
Ithaca, NY 14850