Skip to main content


Transfer Agreements

The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) is dedicated to creating partnerships with two-year and community colleges that offer programs that align with CALS’ mission. One important way of doing this is through articulation agreements.  An articulation agreement matches coursework between schools and is designed to help students make a smooth transition when transferring to CALS.

Admission to CALS is not limited to students attending an institution with an articulation agreement; students who attend other community and two-year colleges are encouraged to apply.

NOTE: Final decisions regarding acceptance to CALS rests solely with the Selection Committee; applicants must satisfy all Cornell University and CALS requirements and standards.

The following links show the courses at each college that satisfy CALS required coursework for transfer students. Consult the transfer advisor at your college for additional guidance.

New York State colleges