Skip to main content


Required Coursework

To prepare for studying within the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences each academic major has key foundation courses that competitive transfer candidates need to complete or have in progress at the time of their application.

Successful completion of the required coursework is not a guarantee of admission.

AP Credit may be used to fulfill transfer requirements when applicable.

Pre-Vet and Pre-Med students who are transferring as juniors are required to complete Organic Chemistry I and II or Physics I and II.

For students attending an institution using the quarter system, each quarter credit is usually equal to two-thirds of a semester credit.

Select your desired major from this list below to view the required coursework that you must complete.