Skip to main content


Apply to CALS

What type of application will you be submitting?

First Year Applicants

  • Students who will complete high school during the 2013-2014 academic year
  • Students with a high school diploma or GED who have earned fewer than 12 credits at a college or university.
  • Learn what to do Before You Apply

Transfer Applicants

  • Students who have earned 12 or more credits from an accredited College or University since graduating from High School or completing the GED.
  • Learn what to do Before You Apply