Tips and Important Information
- Use the course evaluation website to order and view your course evaluations.
- Public course evaluations can be viewed here
- The Committee on Support of Teaching and Learning has created a document to help increase the response rate for web-based evaluations. This document can be viewed here.
- You can "Preview an Evaluation" that you have ordered. When you click on this link this gives you the same view that the student sees.
- CALS is part of a University-wide course evaluation portal. This portal serves students in CALS, ARTS, EN, HE, and ILR courses. If a student is enrolled in multiple courses with online course evaluations, students will be able to go to one website and access online evaluations for all their courses. The evaluations will be available during a uniform evaluation period. Students will receive one standard e-mail reminder to complete online evaluations.
- The CALS faculty senate approved legislation making the student's numerical responses to end-of-semester surveys publicly available to members of the Cornell Community. The goal for enacting these new rules is to provide useful information to students as they design their program of study at Cornell. You can link the public course evaluation site here.
- A pdf version of your course syllabus is required to order your course evaluation.
All course evaluations should be ordered directly through the course evaluation website.
Here is a sample of the new Course Evaluation Bubble Sheet.
Here is a sample of the TA Evaluation Questions.